‘We had such an exciting time… We were really thrilled to see Tree of Codes twice, we were enthralled by Björk, and Maxine Peake’s performance [in The Skriker] will stay in our minds for a very long time. But there was so much else that was brilliant and fun… Thank you!’ MIF15 Patron (anonymous)
The generosity of our Patrons allows us to continue staging what The New Yorker has called ‘probably the most radical and important arts festival today’.
MIF Patrons will get to travel with us on every step of our journey to MIF17. Your dedicated MIF Account Manager will help tailor your Festival experience to your interests, arranging and inviting you to bespoke, behind-the-scenes Festival experiences. You’ll receive invitations to our programme launch, and priority booking as soon as we’ve announced each world premiere and special event.
In the run-up to the Festival, you’ll be the first to hear all the latest news. And after our VIP opening-night party, for which you’ll receive a pair of invitations, you’ll enjoy the Festival at close quarters, with tickets to dress rehearsals, previews and other special events.
The full list of great benefits for MIF Patrons is as follows:
- Personal invitations for you and a guest to the first MIF17 announcement in autumn 2016 and the official MIF17 launch in spring 2017, plus a confidential run-through of the programme
- Exclusive invitations to other pre-Festival gatherings with MIF donors and the MIF team
- Personal invitations for you and a guest to the MIF17 VIP First Night Party (Thu 29 June 2017), an additional MIF17 after-show party and at least one further supporters’ event during MIF17
- A personal invitation for you and a guest to the MIF Chairman’s Brunch during MIF17
- A tailor-made engagement programme around one or more MIF17 commissions, including an invitation for you and a guest to a special backstage/venue tour or rehearsal
- Tickets for MIF commissions up to a value of £500, with a bespoke priority ticketing service and support from a dedicated Account Manager
- Complimentary programmes for every show you attend, and a copy of the MIF17 brochure sent to your home
- Quarterly updates from the MIF team, either digitally or by post
- Named acknowledgment and recognition on the MIF website, in the MIF17 brochure, on special supporters’ banners at MIF venues and in Festival Square, and in the post-Festival MIF Little Black Book and Little Blue Book
To become an MIF Patron, we suggest making a minimum donation of £5,000, either as a one-off payment or in instalments. As MIF is a registered charity, up to £4,325 of your donation will be eligible for Gift Aid – which increases the value of your gift to us by 25%. For more information on becoming an MIF Patron, please contact Emma Shiel, Development Manager on +44 (0)161 817 4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sincere thanks to all MIF Patrons past and present, especially to those supporting MIF17 next summer.
- Laura & Peter Carstensen
- Gavin & Clare Elliott