If you’d like to get closer to the heart of MIF, then My Festival is for you. We’re looking for people from right across the city to sign up and join My Festival for a new opportunity to connect with MIF and its work all year round.
You’ll be joining a growing community of creative people from all backgrounds, ages and corners of the city who are forging closer connections with MIF. We’ll keep you updated on all our projects, from large-scale events such as What Is the City but the People? to the intimate Festival in My House, offering you exclusive opportunities to be part of our work. And you can get involved in a multitude of ways – taking part in major public events, providing a link between MIF and your community, and joining our new programme of training activities, workshops and other special events.
Sign up to My Festival and…
- Be a part of the Festival all year round
- Stay up to date with MIF’s local activities throughout the year
- Discover how to get involved with the Festival and its work
- Connect with creative citizens across the city
- Share your views and ideas with the MIF team
- Develop your skills and knowledge at special events
- Help to link MIF with your community
My Festival is recommended for anyone aged 16 or older. If you’re under 16, please email us for details on how to join.
Photos: © Ray Chan & Tarnish Vision
My Festival is supported by the Baring Foundation, the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation and Paul Hamlyn Foundation.