Are you one of the 4,500 local people who was actively involved in MIF17?
Are you one of the 4,500 local people who was actively involved in Manchester International Festival this year? If so, we want to hear from you….
You might have been a performer, a Festival in My House host, a workshop participant or a member of the My Festival network – all are welcome. We’re holding four workshop sessions to get your insight and ideas on how we can work with local communities and individuals – we want your input in to our future together. We can help with travel arrangements and costs to get to our offices just off Deansgate.
If you would like to take part in one of the sessions listed below please reply to email@example.com confirming:
- Your name
- Contact telephone number
- How you were involved in MIF17
- The dates of your top two preferred sessions
- Details of any access or dietary requirements you may have.
- Session 1: Thursday 9 November, 6pm – 8pm
- Session 2: Saturday 11 November,12pm – 2pm
- Session 3: Monday 13 November, 10am – 12pm
- Session 4: Monday 27 November, 6pm – 8pm
All sessions will take place at the Manchester International Festival Offices, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA – keep receipts from your journey and we will reimburse costs.
We have a limited capacity so if you would like to registering your interest please do so as soon as possible.
Many thanks and look forward to seeing you there.