The generosity of our Patrons allows us to continue staging what The New Yorker has called ‘probably the most radical and important arts festival today’.
MIF Patrons will get to travel with us on every step of our journey to MIF19. Your dedicated MIF Account Manager will help tailor your Festival experience to your interests, arranging and inviting you to bespoke, behind-the-scenes Festival experiences. You’ll receive invitations to our programme launch, and priority booking as soon as we’ve announced each world premiere and special event.
In the run-up to the Festival, you’ll be the first to hear all the latest news. And after our VIP opening-night party, for which you’ll receive a pair of invitations, you’ll enjoy the Festival at close quarters, with tickets to dress rehearsals, previews and other special events.
The full list of great benefits for MIF Patrons is as follows:
- Personal invitations for you and a guest to the first MIF19 announcement in autumn 2018 and the official MIF19 launch in spring 2019, plus a confidential run-through of the programme
- Exclusive invitations to other pre-Festival gatherings with MIF donors and the MIF team
- Personal invitations for you and a guest to the MIF19 VIP First Night Party, an additional MIF19 after-show party and at least one further supporters’ event during MIF19
- A personal invitation for you and a guest to the MIF Chairman’s Brunch during MIF19
- A tailor-made engagement programme around one or more MIF19 commissions, including an invitation for you and a guest to a special backstage/venue tour or rehearsal
- Tickets for MIF commissions up to a value of £500, with a bespoke priority ticketing service and support from a dedicated Account Manager
- Complimentary programmes for every show you attend and a copy of the MIF19 brochure sent to your home
- Quarterly updates from the MIF team, either digitally or by post
- Named acknowledgement and recognition on the MIF website, in the MIF19 brochure, on special supporters’ banners at MIF venues and in Festival Square.
To become an MIF Patron, we suggest making a minimum donation of £5,000, either as a one-off payment or in instalments. As MIF is a registered charity, up to £4,325 of your donation will be eligible for Gift Aid – which increases the value of your gift to us by 25%.
For more information on joining us an MIF Patron, please contact Jenny Mungall, MIF Development Director, +44 (0)161 817 4516 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sincerest thanks to all MIF Patrons past and present, especially to those who are supporting MIF19 this summer.
Jon & Rebecca Drape