Sat 26 January
Aldermere Crescent, Flixton, Trafford, M41 8UF
Entry every 30 minutes
FREE pre booking essential
- V Room is being held at the home of Helen Finan, a house on Aldermere Crescent in Flixton. Please be aware that the event is taking place in a private residence, and therefore it’s not always possible to make large-scale access adjustments.
- The full address will be revealed to you when you book a place.
- There is wheelchair access to the rear of the venue, while the front entrance has a high step to the door.
- There are no accessible toilet facilities on the ground floor
- Please dress comfortably.
- You’ll need to wear a virtual reality headset while you’re taking part in your chosen experience. This will sit over your head and eyes.
- If you’re prone to motion sickness, please approach the virtual reality part of this event with caution.
- If you are prone to seizures, please consult a doctor before booking.
- If you have any questions about the event or would like to speak to someone about your access needs, please contact Rizwan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 817 4536.
Festival in My House
Helen Finan invites you to her home in Flixton, Trafford for a journey into virtual reality (VR), a computer-generated 3D world that offers a unique experience of sensory immersion. Select an option to adventure, explore, relax or create something in virtual reality – and all without leaving a sofa in Trafford... If you have never tried VR technology then come and put a headset on and give it a go. You’ll also be part of a creative conversation and making that explores your experience of VR.
V-ROOM is part of Manchester International Festival’s Festival in My House series, which offers you the chance to present your very own micro-international festival in your home. For more information, click here
Please make us aware of any access, food allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking.
If you have any queries, please get in touch by email (email@example.com) or phone the Community Producer on 07811 448648.