Have a Word: January
- Sold out
- Access info
Join us for our new social series of online conversations
Would you like to make new connections? Are you interested in hearing new perspectives? Do you have something to say – or would you prefer to listen?
Everyone’s welcome to Have a Word, our new series of free online conversations. We’ll be throwing open the doors of our digital chatroom – and we’d love you to join our conversation community.
We’ll start as a large group, then bounce off into smaller circles to talk about anything from the news to the weather, politics to the pandemic, our streets and neighbourhoods to the wider world beyond – you’ll find out on the night. It’s a chance to have a word with friends you haven’t yet met, and to reflect with them on what’s happening in our lives today. You’ll leave feeling a little more hopeful about the world.
Designed to tear down the barriers that lockdown is building between us, Have a Word is free, friendly and open to everyone. Drop by and say hello!
How can I join the conversation?
- Reserve your place using the link elsewhere on this page – it’s absolutely free, and there are no booking fees or hidden charges.
- If you’re not currently on Zoom, download the app for your device (PC, Mac, Android, iOS) and set up a free Zoom account.
- When you book, we’ll send you an email with a link to join the chat.
- We’ll then send you a friendly reminder with the link a few hours before the event.
- Any questions? Please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If it’s more convenient, we can also arrange to give you a ring.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific access requirements.
If you’d like to join us for our February sessions, book your place here.