- Sold out
- Access info
We’re taking the My Festival Socials online for lockdown – and for our first digital get-together of the year, we’re thrilled to be teaming up with one of the city’s most inspiring arts organisations…
Salford’s fabulous DIY Theatre Company are a pioneering group whose vision is to see and shape a world where performers and leaders with learning disabilities are valued as part of the rich diversity of our society. We’re handing over the My Festival reins to the company for an evening of conversation, interaction and celebration – with films, chat, performances, participatory activities and much more. We’ll be exploring the wealth of work that DIY do around the city, and there’ll be plenty of opportunity to connect with both the hosts and your fellow guests.
Everyone is welcome at the social, which takes place on Zoom: you can book your free place opposite. This inclusive event will feature BSL interpretation and closed captions – and if you have additional access requirements, please get in touch via email (email@example.com) and we’ll do our best to accommodate them. We can’t wait to see you there!
How can I join the conversation?
- Reserve your place using the link elsewhere on this page – it’s absolutely free, and there are no booking fees or hidden charges.
- If you’re not currently on Zoom, download the app for your device (PC, Mac, Android, iOS) and set up a free Zoom account.
- When you book, we’ll send you an email with a link to join the event on Zoom.
- We’ll send you a friendly reminder with the link a few hours before the event.
- Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If it’s more convenient, we can also arrange to give you a ring.